VPD5:2-Stage Deep Vacuum Pump 5.5 CFM, ports:1/4 & 3/8 SAE MFL
VIOT model VPD5: 2-stage rotary vane pump mechanism, single phase (110 VAC) 1/2 HP motor; Deep Vacuum Pump,15-Micron Rating
The VPD5 can be used for workshop setups for Epoxy Resin Silicone vacuum infusion/infiltration, vacuum bagging for airplane/boat/auto body repair, wood working operations, like lamination, etc. This pump series has been proven to be the most reliable pump in the market.
- POWER SUPPLY: 110 VOLTS
- PUMPING RATE: 5.5 CFM
- POWER: 1/2 HP (380 W)
- INTAKE PORT: 1/4 inch male SAE, and 3/8 inch Male SAE flare
- WEIGHT: 27 lbs
- MAX VACUUM:15 MICRONS
- 2 bottles of vacuum oil
- Power cord
User manual at: http://www.viot.us/showmanual.php?model=pumps
- Aluminum alloy casing: Alloy casing has high heat dissipation to keep the motor and pump cool, while being light weight and efficient
- Two-Stage Rotary Vane Deep Vacuum Pump
- Direct drive motor allows for easy start up and is maintenance free
- Direct coupling between the motor and pump results in quiet running and good performance
- Force fed lubrication provides clean, filtered oil to all internal bearings and wearing surfaces regardless of the pump operation. Cleaner oil reduces ware and break downs.
- Oil drain valve positioned at bottom of oil reservoir.
- Ballast valve on top of the pump
- Great tool for: system evacuation (refrigeration or air conditioning), printing, medical, vacuum packing, hot forming plastics and other requirements where a high quality pump may be required
FAQ of this Product Manual/Instruction