VPD12b:Continous Duty Deep Vacuum Pump 11.5 CFM 3/4 HP 2-Stage with a Barbed Adapter to the Intake Port
VIOT model VPD12: 2-stage rotary vane pump mechanism, 11.5 CFM; single phase (110 VAC) 3/4 HP motor
The VPD12 is an industrial size, air vacuum pump. It can be used for workshop setups for Epoxy Resin Silicone vacuum infusion/infiltration, vacuum bagging for asirplane/boat/auto body repair, wood working operations (lamination), printing, HVAC evacuation jobs of large systems, and any other equipment/labs where a high powered vacuum is desired, like Vacuum Bagging. This pump series has been proven to be the most reliable in the market.
- POWER SUPPLY: 110 VOLTS
- PUMPING RATE: 11.5 CFM
- POWER: 3/4 HP
- INTAKE PORT: 1/4 inch male SAE, and 3/8 inch Male SAE flare
- WEIGHT: 39 lbs
- MAX VACUUM:12 MICRONS
- OIL CAPACITY:500 ml
- BRASS ADAPTER: 3/8 female flare X 1/2 barb
- 2 bottles of vacuum oil
- Power cord
- BRASS PORT ADAPTER
User manual at: http://www.viot.us/showmanual.php?model=pumps
- Aluminum alloy casing: Alloy casing has high heat dissipation to keep the motor and pump cool, while being light weight and efficient
- Two-Stage Rotary Vane Deep Vacuum Pump
- Direct drive motor allows for easy start up and is maintenance free
- Direct coupling between the motor and pump results in quiet running and good performance
- Force fed lubrication provides clean, filtered oil to all internal bearings and wearing surfaces regardless of the pump operation. Cleaner oil reduces ware and break downs.
- Oil drain valve positioned at bottom of oil reservoir.
- Ballast valve on top of the pump
- Great tool for: system evacuation (refrigeration or air conditioning), printing, medical, vacuum packing, hot forming plastics and other requirements where a high quality pump may be required
FAQ of this Product Manual/Instruction