VPD10:2-Stage Rotary Vane High Performance Deep Vacuum Pump 9.5 CFM, ports:1/4 & 3/8 SAE MFL
VIOT model VPD10: 2-stage rotary vane pump mechanism, single phase (110 VAC) 2/3 HP motor; Deep Vacuum Pump,12-Micron Rating
The VPD10 is an industrial size, air vacuum pump. It can be used for workshop Setups for Epoxy Resin Silicone vacuum infusion/infiltration, vacuum bagging for airplane/boat/auto body repair, wood working operations (lamination), printing, HVAC evacuation jobs of large systems, and any other equipment/labs where a high vacuum is desired. This pump series has been proven to be the most reliable pump in the market.
- POWER SUPPLY: 110 VOLTS
- PUMPING RATE: 9.53 CFM
- POWER: 2/3 HP
- INTAKE PORT: 1/4 inch male SAE, and 3/8 inch Male SAE flare
- WEIGHT: 35 lbs
- MAX VACUUM:12 MICRONS
- 2 bottles of vacuum oil
- Power cord
User manual at: http://www.viot.us/showmanual.php?model=pumps
- Aluminum alloy casing: Alloy casing has high heat dissipation to keep the motor and pump cool, while being light weight and efficient
- Two-Stage Rotary Vane Deep Vacuum Pump
- Direct drive motor allows for easy start up and is maintenance free
- Direct coupling between the motor and pump results in quiet running and good performance
- Force fed lubrication provides clean, filtered oil to all internal bearings and wearing surfaces regardless of the pump operation. Cleaner oil reduces ware and break downs.
- Oil drain valve positioned at bottom of oil reservoir.
- Ballast valve on top of the pump
- Great tool for: system evacuation (refrigeration or air conditioning), printing, medical, vacuum packing, hot forming plastics and other requirements where a high quality pump may be required
FAQ of this Product Manual/Instruction