Portable Milker Machine with 5.5 CFM oilless Vacuum Pump, 25 Liter SS Milk Pail Bucket, Pulsator, Claw Cluster and all the air and milk Hoses included. Just make a few connections, you are ready to milk cows one at a time. Save the oil = Save the money on the run!
Simple Complete Cow Bucket Milker Machine with All the Parts Needed:6CFM vacuum pump, 25 Liter SS Milking Pail, Claw Pulsator,
Shells and Liners, the air and milk Hoses. Tested and Proven Working by hundreds units sold in the Hands of Small Farmers. Just make a few connections of the hoses, you are ready to milk cows, one at a time. Zero maintenance cost, no oil needed and no oil-mist problem!
- Come with 5.5 CFM oil-less twin piston vacuum pump with intake air filter and exhaust muffler
- Milker Bucket: SS 25 liter bucket with lid and liner
- Pulsator Model P80(L80)
- Milk Claw with air and milk hose connection
- Teat cups: SS with rubber liners and hose
- 5 feet 1/2 ID 3/4 OD thick-wall vacuum hose to connect the vacuum pump to the milk tank
- 9 feet 5/8 ID thick milk hose, and 9 feet double pulsation air hose to connect the pulsator to the milk claw
- All parts are brand new, rubber parts are stretchable
- Save the money for oil, eliminate the oil problem where ever you want to place the milker! Save time cleaning!
- Twin-piston oilfree vacuum pump 3/4 HP, 5.5 CFM: 1 unit
- Milker Bucket with SS bucket: 1 unit
- Pulsator: P80(L80) 1 unit
- Cow milking claw Cluster: 1 unit, come assembled together with these parts:
9 feet 5/8 ID thick milk hose: 1 unit
9 feet double air hose: 1 unit
5 feet 1/2 ID thick vacuum hose: 1 unit
Brass Adapter 3/8" FFL X 1/2" Barb: 1 unit
- CLaw: 240 ml bottom unload, 1 unit.
- Shells/teat-cups, stainless steel: 4 units
- Matching rubber liners: 4 units
- Short air hoses: 4 units
FAQ of this Product Manual/Instruction