Product: Kits: VK1
Item Brief: Forged Classical Brass Manifold with 3ft hose set, Quick Snap port adapters and R134a can tap
Buy it now:$39.97
Shipping in US: $9.95 (Note: 2 X the $ to US Islands or 3 X to Canada, or 4X to Other counties)
Check out with PayPal or Credit Card:
You are Looking at a
Car AC Tool Kit: HVAC Manifold w/ Hose Set, Model GMac; Port Snap-on Couplers: model QCPL; And R134a Can Tapper Model TAP1.
Complete for Car AC system Diagnosis & Charging.
- R22, R12, R134a, R404a Manifold:
3 Color Coded Hoses
Large 2 1/2 " diameter easy-to-read, dual gauges,
mounted on Brass body
with Large sight viewing glass
with rubber shield cover on the gauges to absorb physical shock
Large easy-to-grab hand-knobs on the sides
- Large port holes/ less restriction faster recovery or charging, or
Pressure in PSIG
- Temperature in F for R22, R12, R134a, R404A
- 3 Brass hoseend anchors in the back of the gauges,.
a heavy duty SS hook for hanging the gauge set
Plus, a Pair of Car AC Port Quick Couplers/Connectors
- 36 inch ling each
- 3000 PSI burst pressure
- 600 PSI working pressure
- 1/4" female SAE brass fitting to the gauge block
- 1/4" female SAE brass fitting to the system ports.
- 45 degree angle on the service port site for easier access
- a package of hose seal repair kit included
R134a Can Tapper with 1/4" flair connection
- Set of 2, color coded quick connectors:
- Blue, Low side quick connector/adapter, 14mm
- Red, High side quick connector/adapter, 16mm
- All metal construction
- Quick action 6-ball operated, safe design to protects against injury and refrigerant loss.
- In stock and ready to ship.
Punch and open the small R134a cans and charge to the AC systems with the manifold. Heasy duty for the job, Reusable for decades to come.