Product: Kits: BA3
Item Brief: 28 oz high pressure container with hoses valves flushing gun etc, great service tool for plumbing and AC system cleaning with flushing agent or just compressed air
Buy it now:$44.97
Shipping in US: $5.95 (Note: 2 X the $ to US Islands or 3 X to Canada, or 4X to Other counties)
Check out with PayPal or Credit Card:
You are looking at a brand new
Improved: Power Flush Injection Kit for R410a Retrofit System Cleaning: Kit Include: Canister, hose, Flush gun, Control Valves; Refillable Reusable A must Have Field Service Tool.
For retrofit system cleaning, inside and out, condenser /evaporator fin cleaning and air brush.
- Aluminum alloy tank/canister,
- strong and light weight,
- capacity: 28 oz (850 ml)
- Punt bottom/base, will not break or crack
- Cap: Solid Brass:
- Threaded for easy removal/install
- Rubber seal, hand-tight easyly
- with a 150 PSI safety valve built-in(on the cap)
- with a heavy duty SS hook, to hang the whole unit, preventing the unit from falling (think, at a rooftop job!)
- with a liquid siphon built to it to draw liquid from the bottom
- Fill Side:
- 1/4" SAE male connector
- with SS Hand/ball valve for control and isolation
- Discharge Side: 1/4" SAE male flare Connections, Never blow loose Connections,
- Hose: 3 feet long
- 600 PSI working pressure 3000 PSI burst pressure
- 1/4" SAE FFL fittings on both ends, good for other tools as well
- yellow in color, can serve as utility hose for recovery
- Flushing gun:
- Heavy duty SS construction
- 1/4" SAE MFL to hose connection
- with thumb operated trigger, rubber lined
- Large rubber stopper, can work on and seal tubings/pipes up to 1&1/8" ID
- Instruction on the bottle
- Easy to Refill, cleans systems, inside and out
- Compatible w/ N2, Comp air, CO2, mild detergents, flush agents
- Whole kit designed solid and provide durable service for decades to come.
- No clamp screws to tight, never need to worry about being blown loose by the high pressure.
- In stock and ready to ship.
- User manual download at: http://viot.us/showmanual.php?model=BA3
- FAQ at:http://viot.us/showFAQ.php?model=BA3